Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Family

Mission Statement 

My family is the utmost most important thing to me, and according to the Gospel and the teachings of our Apostles, the family is eternally extremely important as well. I have learned that everything we will ever learn starts in our home. It is so important to create a safe, peaceful, Christ-centered home for our children to learn and grow. There are so many things attacking the family and it is so disheartening the outside influences against the family, that it is important that we create that foundation of truth and light within our home. I know that my husband and I need to strive to continue to obtain that peace and love within our walls, and with continued diligence and help from the Lord, I know we can. 




No comments:

Post a Comment