Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Atonement

Mission Statement 

There are no words that I could express that would compensate for the gratitude I feel for our Savior’s atoning sacrifice. He wants us so desperately to come live with Him again, he wants us to be happy and in our forever families for the eternities. He paid the price for all our sins, heartache, loneliness, and ailments. I agree with the apostles when they express their amazement at the extreme amounts of love our Savior must have for us, it is humbling. I know that the Atonement is real and that it can heal our spiritual wounds and breaking hearts. It is such a precious gift He has given us. I am incredibly grateful for my Savior and the love he has for me. Through him, I can be with my family forever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment